Welcome to our online Live Events page!
You can join in any of our events simply by clicking the ‘Join Online’ button on right.
We’re using something called ‘Zoom’. This works seamlessly through your web browser if you click ‘Join Online’. If you are already a Zoom user you can instead click on ‘Join via the App’. If you would like to give it a go, follow the instructions below to set it up for the first time.
Some meetings, such as Friday45, are interactive and best enjoyed with a webcam. If you are using a laptop, tablet or smartphone your device probably has a webcam built in. If you’re on a desktop computer, you’ll need to plug one in, but you’ll be hard pressed to buy one at the moment! (Have you got a spare you could lend?)
We look forward to you joining our online gatherings.
08:00 | Daily Prayer Gathering
Watch again... Last Sunday's Service
Setting Up for the first time?
Follow the below steps!
- Click Join Online from the right of this page.
- Click ‘Agree and proceed’
- Click ‘Close’
- A download should begin automatically; if not, click ‘download & run Zoom’
- Run the download by clicking on it or clicking ‘Run’
- A box will appear asking ‘Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?’ You may need to click the flashing button at the bottom of your screen if the box is hidden.
- Click ‘Yes’
- You will then be able to join the meeting. If it has started yet, while you are waiting you can click ‘Test Computer Audio’ to check that you will be able to hear everyone else and vice versa: click ‘Test Speaker’ and ‘Test Mic’. When both are working, click the X to go back to wait for the meeting to start.
No internet access? Share the below information for anyone to join by phone.
If you are viewing this page on your mobile, just hit this button and it will call and input the meeting IDs for you.